Title: Administrator and community champion
Report to: Director
Company: Pagoda Arts, Henry Street, Liverpool, L1 5BU
Tel: 0151 233 8833
Post: Part time, minimum 3 month contract,
Rates of Pay In line with National Minimum Wage for the age of the person 18 hours per week
Pagoda Arts is a charitable organisation promoting Chinese Culture in Merseyside. Apart from the culture aspect, Pagoda Arts has a strong ethos of believing in social inclusion. We
have various programmes design to support health and wellbeing of the community. As a community supporter, you will help to enrich the lives of local communities by planning, and engaging individuals and groups of all ages.
Brief Job Description
A highly motivated individual with a strong background as administrator and community supporter. Must be an empathic communicator. Require fluent Cantonese or Mandarin, and English.
Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. To project a professional company image through in-person, email and phone interaction. The Administrator is responsible for providing a high quality and responsive service for centre user.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening and closing buildings;
- Overall security of the premises;
- Provide admin support to the management team including maintaining a library of standard letter templates; issuing letters in line with agreed timescales; assisting with the production of information packs as well as dealing with center users’ enquiries; analysing data and producing statistics.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Liaise with centre user and Benefit Services.
- Assist centre users with interpreting (during centre activities);
- Create and maintain records on all clients.,.
- Ensure centre is clean and fit for purpose before centre users arrive.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Work at other locations as and when required.
- Other general duties as assigned.
- Any other work requested by, and deemed appropriate by, director agreement with the worker.
To apply for the post, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the application form here. Application_Form